Photos | Katelyn James Photography
I started my business as a 17-year-old high school student. I didn't know what I was doing or where I was going, but I did know that I would make it somewhere, someday.
I worked on editing, emails, and social media all while juggling AP classes, friends, work + college applications. I pursued my dreams at a 4-year university and graduated in May 2016 with my Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree.
All I had was a huge dream and a nice camera, but I always had hope.
Years later, I am fortunate enough to have a huge role in some truly amazing couples' lives all the while photographing with my amazing husband, Matthew! We can't wait to see where this crazy adventure called life takes us next!
Get to Know Cameron Better:
- I have an obsession with Chick-fil-a (but can you really blame me?)
- If I could be anywhere in the world I'd pick the beach- hands down every single time.
- Sometimes I think I'm more Italian than Irish due to my pasta intake.
- If it's teal there's a good chance I already own it.
- And I might have a slight addiction with coupons...
Get to Know Matthew Better:
- Matthew is a HUGE fan of The Walking Dead.
- He works full-time at a Fire + Security Company.
- He loves everything about a good burger.
- He's a Volunteer Firefighter.
- And literally the sweetest, selfless person I've ever met.
So, if you're a hopeless romantic, planning your DREAM wedding + think we'll be great friends, head over to our contact page to get in touch today!